Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

The Braden Bin - 5/20/16

You learn something new everyday

#Truth



What I'm Reading:  Low-stakes Writing 

  • Love the idea of letting students...just....write.  Get them comfortable writing, not worrying about process or product.  Just write.  


What I'm Reading *Bonus:   How to Use Snapchat to Tell the Story of Your School


  • I really think this is going to work out better than Twitter in terms of telling a story.  Twitter is great for professional learning and networking and I don't plan on putting that away anytime soon (follow me @Mr_Braden).  
  • There are so many possibilities with Snapchat and I am really excited to learn more about them!  
What I'm Watching:  

  • We talk about "grit"  being one of the key ingredients to success.  Educators rack their brains on the reg about how to instill it into their students.  I don't have any answers, just this awesome scene from one of my favorite movies.   
  • Is it too early to be excited for college football season?  #GoIrish
What I'm Watching *Bonus:  

How awesome is this little moment that was captured between a father and son?  
Go Cubs Go!

That's it, folks!  Short one this week but as always, thank you for taking time out of your day to read what I have to say.  I hope you are enjoying it and if you have any recommendations, please feel free to leave them in a comment!  Salud! 


No comments:

Post a Comment